Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Playstation 3 + PSN = $300 netflix router.

It took the PSN network being down for us to finally get Bin Laden. The whole world is playing black ops.

Since the outage my Playstation 3 is just a giant $300 netflix router.

I can't believe that its only been days since the PSN network went down - seems like weeks. They must be counting in christmas eve time?

Please fix the network sony, am spending too much time with my family and getting far too productive at work. PSN YOU ARE RUINING MY LIFE!!!!

This is really starting to suck. I wonder what I am going to have to go through since while the PSN network went down so did my HD a few days later. I am so skarooled.

Funniest PSN Post Ever - might be a bit politically incorrect

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

1 comment: