Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The book of PSN - I am no Legend - Armageddon 4.21.2011 PSN DOWN>


We are into our thirty-leventh day without the playstation network and I am nearly out of food. I have gathered all the dining room chairs and made kindling in an attempt to keep warm and my spirits up. Foraging for food went a little better today, so I will be getting vitamin and minerals in my system. The network is still down and no communications from anyone in over thirty-eleven days, so i fear many have perished.

Seen signs of happiness to the east - assumed Japan had PSN network up and running a quick search proved me wrong. Happiness must be mirage. Hearing rumors that Nintendo network is down also but no one seem able to confirm this as no one cares.
One word of advice, be careful attempting to log in I have heard rumors that there are people dying of starvation from not being able to stop trying.

If anyone is listening keep your head up, we will rebuild like we always do and Dam the big corporations and their poisons.

Husla3x 2011 - The days the earth stood still.

My Forex Signals Website

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

1 comment: