Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Friday, November 26, 2010

Who's going to Make Modern Warfare 3? That's all I care about.


Strife has caused Infinity ward to split with the uber-greedy activision and go it's own way. All I am trying to do is figure out who is gonna make Modern Warfare 3. I hopes it is Infinity ward because they did so good a job on modern Warfare. Treyarch is cool but they were up front on black ops and black ops though the game I am playing now would turn into a frisby the minute MW3 came out. This Infinity ward, activision split means nothing to my loyalty to Modern Warfare. I will buy it from whoever has the MW rights. I don't care if they make it on the moon and sell it from some obscure Island in the south pacific - I must have that game.

The Financial Times reports that, unsurprisingly, Levy was thrilled with the $650 million, five-day sales performance of Call of Duty: Black Ops, which broke Modern Warfare 2's record-breaking five-day sales of $550 million.

"We have broken our own record. I am very, very pleased," Levy said. "The Treyarch studio, which made this year's game, has done better than what Infinity Ward could achieve a year ago."

That's only because most buyers assumed they were buying the new modern warfare not the latest call of duty standard. I am really hoping that Infinity ward has the rights to Modern Warfare because then maybe I won't get leached for money everytime a new map comes out with absolutely no freebies ever. Activision sucks for that.

“I don't care which one of these companies makes Modern Warfare or what they call it, I am only playing black ops till the New Modern Warfare drops!” says Husla3x writer at PS3onlinegamer.

There are some great parts and tings to Black Ops but is definitely nowhere near as good as modern warfare. Whatever happens at super-greedy Activision I am a Modern Warfare fam not a call of duty fan. The only reason I even mess with call of duty is because they mess with Modern Warfare.

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment