Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Did Call of Duty Just Copy Counter-strike?


I am a counter-strike player from way back in the 90's and now I am playing Call of duty, modern warfare and Black Ops - I might be jaded or mistaken but did Call of duty just copy every detail from counter-strike?

Each and everytime a new call of duty "anything" game comes out it just seems to mimic counterstrike more and more. I may be looking at it wrong but I welcome comments on this subject.

1 comment:

  1. You Sir are right in every way there is alot of things in counterstrike that are very similure to call of duty.

    You may have just found the answer to end several flame wars. "games copying call of duty" is somthing i hate hearing on all the fourms, now it seems COD has copyed everything from counterstrike.

    you sir diserve an Achevemnet

    ReplyDelete