Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Call of Duty Black Ops Disappointing if you expected MW3.


The latest installment in the Call of Duty line was released today at 12:00am today to loyal fans who stood in line for hours to get their Pre-ordered copies.

"The lines were around the block when I arrived. It was like I was waiting to buy a ticket to the farewell stones concert." Said one enthusiast as he waited his turn to enter Game stop.

I myself waited not only in line from 10:30pm until 12am but for nearly 2 months for the chance to get my copy. I did the wait, raced home to pop it into my Playstation 3 and immediately noticed that it was not at all what I had hoped for or expected. I noticed that it seemed to be a giant step backwards in technology, it made me extremely upset less than 30 minutes into online game play. I actually though about tossing it into the pile of games that I seldom play. It was that much of a let down to this Call of Duty Modern Warfare player.

In fact for the last year I have been played Modern Warfare 2 exclusively with only brief pauses to play other games (red dead redemption and Heavy Rain) and even these were played only briefly though they were both great games. there is no game that can tear me and millions of other hard-core gamers away from MW2, it's like digital crack, extremely addicting.

Get the Black Ops strategy guide 1/2 off till Christmas.

I have friends who took vacations from work to play this latest Call of duty release because they thought this would be at least as addicting as Call of Duty Modern Warfare was, I imagine they are all extremely disappointed with this latest COD release. This release was a major let down if you were expecting Modern Warfare 3, which most buyers were. This latest release seemed to be promoted as such but in reality it was actually Call of Duty world at war 3.

When you take a new look at the game from the perspective that it is World at wars latest installment and not Modern warfares latest installment, this really is a vast improvement to the line and a excellent and fun game. So while those expecting MW3 are very disappointed, those fans of World at war will be very pleased. Unfortunately for me I am one of those who were expecting a new installment of the Modern Warfare line.

Who's going to make Modern Ware 3 since the breakup?

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

3 comments:

  1. Completely agree - I just sold my copy :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god - it got better Tom. I am hooked again. Not actually the game but the stuff you can do in and on the black ops menus. You should go buy it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice storyline...good graphics. Unfortunately, like the COD's I go back and play it more than once. Doing that, I have to sit through the dialogue....again. I play for the immersiona and the excitement...not story line. Doesn't matter if it's Iraq or Vietnam...give me the action. I'm very dissapointed in Black Ops after waiting with high hope. The idea is not how well you can make the character viable....I'm the character...I'm the one who's doing the action. More action, less story-telling. Good games are meant to be played more than once.
    Feliz

    ReplyDelete