Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How to modify a ps3 controller, rapidfire in 5 minutes.


While I think that using a modified controller is cheating... I still wanted to make one just to say that I made one. The picture is not a rapidfire controller just a pic sent in by lightkiller (playername)

Not too long ago modifying a ps3 controller was somewhat difficult, you needed to solder and all kinds of crap to get it done, now with the intensafire controller rapid fire modifier kit you can have your rapid fire controller up and fragging in less than 10 minutes. Below are videos of how to install rapid fire in minutes and a video of actual game play using a modified rapid fire controller and also the link of the best place to buy it (about $50) I also incluse the links to buy the controllers already made from amazon. Allot of players are secretly using these controllers. Amazon only had 5 premodified controllers for sale when I wrote this post so if you want one.... they are $100 - cheaper than buying from me. I don't know how they do it but them I am not a superstore. I couldn't even do used ones for $100 - jeez. I should buy all the stock left because I sell them fast at $130-$150.

For the record I don't use them to play the game, I tried it a few rounds and ultimately put it down but I must admit that with a rapid fire modified controller I was litterally unstoppable. I learned this for the dole purpose of selling new modified controllers on craigslist and ebay. But the installation is do easy that I wanted to tell all the PS3 players that read my blog how to modify their own controllers for cheap and easily in minutes... Enjoy the videos you cheating bastardz.

HOW TO INSTALL INTENSAFIRE RAPID FIRE MODIFIER ON CONTROLLER IN 5 MINS



ACTUAL GAME PLAY WITH RAPID FIRE INSTALLED



intensafire rapid fire controllers and Mod kits



Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

1 comment:

  1. Today with the help of advanced technology we have great electronic or play station games that means if right tools are available then a creative person can do amazingly well in this regard modzlab can be considered as an extremely good option.
    Mod 360 Xbox

    ReplyDelete