Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Friday, November 12, 2010

Call of Duty Black ops strategy guide. Tips, tricks and hacks.


I search forever to find a Black Ops strategy guide worth having and finally found one. This is a great guide if you want to scoot to the head of the class. Me personally I like to just play and learn as I go or from other players along the way. I did get a few excellent tips out of the book though and found a few things I probably would not have found out about for months. Amazon was the only place that had a black ops strategy guide online for a while but then I got an email from my friend who created the Counterstrike guide and now we have a great Black ops strategy guide for you guys. http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

100% Legal and Totally Hack-Free Techniques!

Free Updates Included!

Fastest Walkthrough Path To ALL Achievements!

This is NOT a Membership Site (no monthly fees!)

FREE Custom Classes - How To Be The Best Online!

Multiplayer classes that will improve your online play significantly.

This guide is actually awesome, i even used a bunch of the tips in it and I already pwn the game. There were a few things about the hidden secrets that I did not know and also a few class strategies that had me changing my classes right away. This strategy guide made mt kills vs death go up, way up in fact. For the price which is really low this guide is a must have whether you pwn or suck now. They are about to stop selling it pretty soon I heard, so i bought a copy for my brother, and a few friends. Of course they don't get it until christmas so I can keep kicking their ____ until at least new year.

Black Ops $39 - 1 day sale.


TIP!! If you exit the page a popup will come allowing you to buy the guide for near half-price. Just found that out.

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

Latest Post: What are the best Headphones for Black Ops?

No comments:

Post a Comment