Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Thursday, May 5, 2011

PSN obviously on crak, Who else lies this much?

The playstation network obviously has a cocaine problem. Who else would lie so much?

For the last 10 days I have heard that the psn network would be back online tomorrow, well 5000 tomorrows later and still no Black Ops killfest. I am getting to the point where I can't believe a thing they say.

I am without netflix now since some random update crashed my hard drive on the ps3, This is getting to be a real bad slice of my life. I had to reformat the hdd and now have no account to be forced to update when it finally gets on. SUXORZ! Remeber 133t speak? anyone?

Well here is to the PSN network being back online May 6 2011 but don't hold your breath or your controller because they lie more than cheating girlfriends over at sony.

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment