Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My PS3 is under attack - Had to reformat disk lost all info - Netflix support bassackwards.

I just turned my Ps3 on this morning and all my data is corrupted, tried restore with no luck. It worked fine when I cut it off 5 hours ago. Got an update for some reason yesterday, went ahead an accepted it since the online connectivity does work still and now this this morning, no PS3. I figured I'd rather have my PS3 back working than the useless information that wont work anyway when and if sony ever gets PSN back online.

Guess what? I think it was a attack on my personal ps3. My playstation no longer worked untill i fixed it, now I don't have and can't get netflix. UBERGAY!!!!

I reformatted HDD and PS3 back working but netflix doesn't anymore. Contacted Netflix to see if there was anyway to DL (download) the netflix software to usb from NF website ... No luck, got the whole netflix doesn't work because PSN is down. So netflix employees aren't watching netflix on their ps3's because they can't get it to work???? Everyone else in the world can though?? ...moving on.

Netflix is apparently slow or morons. Suggested to the customer service girl that maybe she should suggest these tips to her employers and take credit for them. Told her how to connect to netflix even though the PSN network is down and about the whole download .exe files main website thing and then hung up.

TAking this time to tell you guys I was right about the whole PSN network being destroyed in my post on the 23rd. 4 days before sony admitted it.

The crazy thing is that I told the Netflix girl to post the files online so customers would not have to go without netflix for weeks at a time just because the PSN network is down... She thought I was a kook. She also told me that she can't get her netflix working on her playstation 3, I told her how to. The same as I told you guys last week. She doesn't believe me but I bet she tries and succeeds when she gets off work and regains some of her real-world IQ points back.

How to watch netflix on PS# with PSN down.

step 1. try. Log in will pop up try click circle to cancel.

step 2. Try again. Repeat step 1 until it works.

Takes about 5 tries the first time and then only 2 from then on. Will netflix put it on the blog or website? NO. Will the post the netflix installation files on the website so i can watch my netflix after the hard drive fails from the latest Sony/hackers update? No

I am mad enough at sony to have sex with its girlfriend. iNk* forever Blackops coolest clan. I'm husla3x

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment