Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Saturday, April 23, 2011

PSN Destroyed -No records - Prestige - Start over - Accounts gone.


It's been 2 days and every Black Ops addict in the world is going crazy.

Sony just admitted that they were hacked and I am scared that I will have to start all over when it finally comes back online. I can't figure out a reason other than total destruction to the records that would take 2-3 days to repair.

I have been busy trying to make sense about it, it's a good thing they finally admitted to being pwned by anonymous. There are rumors that the psn network will be back online today April, 23, 2011 but it just seems like guesses because they all include since its been 2 days already in the prediction.

Here are some of the best quotes ever.

iNk* First Katrina now this.

Husla3x - If I don't be playing by tonight somebody getting F8cked up in real life.

Hang in there PSn users and hopefully I will be fragging you soon.

Update: I am hearing that PSN wont be on today 4/23/2011 but possibly tomorrow 4/24/2011 - PSN got their as* handed to them on this one. I feel like I am in a super hero movie and the leader of the bad guys just came on my TV asking for ONE MILLLLION DOLLARS!!!!!

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

1 comment:

  1. I will be glad when this is over. All I can say is 1st Katrina and now this.

    ReplyDelete