Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sony hit with a little Modern Warfare of their own. Records stolen.

I told you guys in my post on the 23rd of april that sony and the PSN network were destroyed. I can tell the future.

PSN DESTROYED POST

I hate that this happened and now my Playstation 3 is no more than a netflix router, I hope they plan on giving me some kind of freebie for this since I won't be able to buy anything myself after the hackers get done cleaning out my psn account credit card. I am going out right now and trading my PS# for an xbox and black ops. I guess the whole free internet ps3 thing is not so worth it now huh?

I want to make jokes and stuff but I am just too shocked. I predicted it in my 4/23 post but I am still in shock.,, No more black ops online. SUCKSSUCKSSUCKSSUCKS!!!!!

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment