Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hands down best Black ops Headphones turtle Beach DPX21.


Well after a lot of research and testing I ended up going with the turtle Beach DPX21 7.1 surround sound set. These are in my humble opinion the best set of headphones for playing black ops. If you remember I was torn between the Tritton AX-720 pair and the Turtle Beaches, I wanted surround sound but wasn't sure whether to get the pair with 8 actual speakers (tritton) or the pair with only 2 speakers but from a brand I trusted and loved. I went with the latter.

The turtle Beach DPX21 7.1's are the only real choice after research. The trittons 8 speaker set up sounder all the same on the surround parts because the speakers are like 1/2 an inch from your head, and the headset was just too big and clumsy and flimsy. While the turtle Beach DPX21 7.1 surround sound set sounded like real surround and the sounds sounded farther away from your ear like true surround. I actually took my DR. DRE beats headphone and plugged them up to the DSS surround sound emulator that comes with the DPX-21's and the surround still worked but the bass was even more awesome. The only reason I don't stay with that setup is because there is no way to talk to team mates. Don't get me wrong the turtle beaches are awesome but no headphones beat the $300 Dr. Dre beats for bass not even my sonys.

I am not going to write another full review, did that already here - but I will say that I love these headphones and the surround is superb, and after a week of constant play with them, I know I made the right choice. The sound, comfort and setup are awesome and worth every penny of the $150+ I paid for them. They have dropped in price - sucks for me - rocks for you guys - to $139 at amazon. Check the sidebar amazon picture thingy and click them for the discount.

Unlimited downloads for your PS3 Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment