Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Friday, September 10, 2010

What is the best Pistol - handgun in Modern Warfare 2? (MW2)


as of late on this prestige (10th) I have been using pistols allot as oppossed to shotguns. I used akimbo for a while on my ninth but found that single with FMJ worked better for me. I have tactical knife on all but the Deagle and will have it on as soon as it unlocks. The easiest tac knife to get for me was the M9. I had never used the gun before so i was surprised at the results. I like all of the pistols an am pretty awesome with them since I now have a good trigger finger which also makes it possible to own with the FAL assault rifle, finally. Here is my take on my 2 favorite pistols in modern warfare 2 (MW2)...

USP = longer range = better for stealth (silenced)

M9 = better damage = better for just running around owning.


I use the M9 with FMJ more than my primary on smaller maps. If you have a tactical knife on it you can really rack up a good score with the extra speed you get from holding a smaller, lighter weapon.

Many pistoleros like the Magnum for the power but the re-aiming makes it harder to own with to me. I usually use this weapon as and like a conventional sidearm meaning I only use it going into small places and when my primary needs a reload. I use the M9 anytime/all the time and only pull out my primary in big spaces and long distance situations, owns for me.

[?] Husla3x - look me up

No comments:

Post a Comment