Unlimited PS3 Games Downloads

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Playstation 3 is better than xbox 360. A new thing to do.


I am loving my playstation 3 and my xbox 360 is still only used for netflix in the bedroom except when I use the playstation 3 for netflix in the bedroom.

Ifyou havent got a playstation 3 and are still defending xbox 360 to the death.... Put that thing on craigslist ASAP and get yourself a playstation 3.

Recently I started signing on to Playstation HOME - free - and it is the ultimate in communication. I would describe playstation home as sims on steroids. There are dozens of games there, a movie theater where you can watch movies with friends in an actual virtual movie house. There is a mall and all sorts of other real world places to roam and talk and just have a great time. I am now hooked and my girl is hooked'er.

I like the fact that you can chat through your bluetooth headset - does xbox 360 have bluetooth? NO!! You can even get phone calls from other people in playstation home - every ps3 owner in the world - in your house on playstation home, yes they give you a luxury apartment, this free playstation app is awesome, free and already installed on your playstation 3. You can even live video chat with up to 6 different people at once. Go to meeting has nothing on playstation home.

If you want to try it out just give me a message on my ps3 (husla3x is my tag) gotta make me a friend first and then I will do the chat with you and show you how to use the PS3 home.

No comments:

Post a Comment